Our COVID-19 policies and procedures will temporarily override other policies until further notice.
Due to the global pandemic we have put in place a number of temporary restrictions and policies. All attendees will be required to read and agree to the new policies in TeamUp, these will automatically appear when you book your first returning class. An overview of points can be found below, followed by copies of all policies:
- Pole/aerial classes have a maximum of 4 attendees, flex and floorwork classes can accommodate up to 9.
- Classes bookings will be limited to 1 per person, per week initially, to be reviewed on a regular basis.
- All attendees must be over the age of 16.
- A one-way system will be in operation through the studio with floor markings to guide you.
- Individual boxes have been marked out around each piece of equipment to allow for social distancing.
- Communal water facilities will be out of use until further notice, please bring a full bottle of water to your class.
- Student storage will not be available; please bring minimal personal belongings and keep them with you during your class.
- Please ensure you bring your own grip with you as grip will no longer be available at the studio and we will not be allowing students to share grip between them.
- Do not attend class if you have shown any symptoms of Covid-19, or been in contact with someone who has within 14 days of the booked session. Please ensure you cancel your booking – the standard 24 hour cancellation policy will apply.
- If you develop symptoms within a two-week period of being at the studio, or if you learn that you have been in direct contact with somebody who has later tested positive, we would ask you to Katy Walklet at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.